Sunday, April 1, 2018

Easter Baking 2018

Has it really been over a year since I've posted anything?   I guess so!  I was busy baking, I made a plain lamb bread, a cranberry pecan lamb bread and a bunny cake for Easter.  Also still proofing is a rosemary garlic bread that I put in the fridge while I went over to my in-laws house for Easter Brunch.   The kids helped me mix up this no knead recipe from Artisan Bread with Steve on YouTube

Artisan Bread with Steve's No Knead bread in a pan

It's so easy I might start making more bread at home!  It just requires patience.

I'm also hoping the techniques will work with the sourdough starter that a friend is giving me.  Hopefully I'll post about that soon :)
Easter baking, two lamb breads, one plain and one cranberry pecan, with a bunny cake.


Easter baking, two lamb breads, one plain and one cranberry pecan, with a bunny cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment