Saturday, June 18, 2011

R2D2 moving Cupcakes

So I wanted to post another instructable and thought, what about an R2D2 cupcake...what about one that MOVES?!

So I did it! Here you go:

http://www.instructables.com/id/Robotic-R2D2-Cupcake/




R2D2 Cupcake

R2D2 Cupcake
This one actually moves, can you believe it?! :) Can you tell that I had fun doing my hair up in Leia style buns?



R4 A22 Cupcake

R4 A22 Cupcake
This one doesn't move, but I'm sure it's delicious!



R2D2 Moving Cupcake

R2D2 Moving Cupcake
I made this cupcake for my friend's birthday and also created an instructable for it.





a quickr pickr post

3 comments:

  1. Holy smokes. This is incredible. And the hairstyle? That's awesome too. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!
    I was joking I should do an instructable for leia hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you are so cute with your cinnamon hair buns! And wow! this R2D2 edible creation is a movie geek's dream. So awesome!

    ReplyDelete