Sunday, June 12, 2011

Would you like a Burger with that Shake?




Burger and Shake Cupcakes made on the BBQ Grill!

Burger and Shake Cupcakes made on the BBQ Grill!
Don't they look delicious? These burger and shake cupcakes were fruity and refreshing! I posted the directions on the instructables website.

Check them out
www.instructables.com/id/Burger-and-Shake-Cupcakes-Made-o...



Grillin Out!

Grillin Out!
This weekend I grilled up some cupcakes, while wearing my new apron. I made this apron out of two half yards of fabric and used almost every last scrap of the pink and have just enough of the cupcake fabric to start saving squares for a scrap quilt!






a quickr pickr post

2 comments:

  1. i've mentioned before that you need a tv show, right?

    those look AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha thanks! If only I was as good on video as I am in real life, or in staged photos :)

    ReplyDelete